To: All Limo and Shuttle Bus Companies
For Immediate Release
Wiens Family Cellars (WFC) is encouraging responsible transportation when visiting our facility. As transportation companies are aware, the wineries are held to State laws and high standards within the State of California, and the County of Riverside to maintain an orderly and safe environment where alcoholic beverages are being served. Due to the number of highly intoxicated and disruptive customers being brought to the Valley by transportation companies, the Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association has implemented a responsible partner program agreement. In compliance with that agreement and to further enforce it at Wiens Family Cellars we are implementing the following changes for Limo and Shuttle bus companies effective immediately.
A signed copy of this agreement will need to be on file for all Limo and Shuttle Bus companies to be on the Wiens Family Cellars preferred transportation list. If you are not on the preferred transportation list and have not made prior group reservations, we will require that you sign and agree to these terms.
As a transportation company, I agree to the following:
• I agree to contact Wiens Family Cellars in advance to obtain permission for a visit for groups of 8 people or more. I also agree to notify the winery in advance of any change in arrival time or plans.
• No groups more than 6 will be accepted after 12:00 p.m. on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday afternoon unless prior approval is received from WFC management. Holidays falling on a Monday will also be included in this policy.
• I agree to highly discourage the consumption of hard liquor and beer during a Temecula Wine Country visit.
• I agree on a best effort basis to make sure the customers I am bringing to Wiens Family Cellars are neither obviously intoxicated nor disruptive. When advised by WFC personnel that my customers are creating a problem, I agree to immediately remove them from the property. In addition, if my customers arrive on site intoxicated, Wiens Family Cellars reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages.
• I agree to provide a copy of this agreement to all of my drivers
• I agree that any individual brought to Wiens Family Cellars for the purpose of consuming alcoholic beverages will be carded if they appear to be under 30 years of age, if they are under age and appear intoxicated, I agree to immediately remove them from the property.
• I agree to maintain all licenses in accordance with PUC Code 5384.1
Effective October 20, 2020, limo and shuttle bus companies must be on the WFC approved transportation list, a signed copy of this agreement must be on file.
Transportation Company Name _________________________________________
Signature and Title _____________________________________________
Printed Name __________________________________________________ Date ___________________
WFC Management _____________________________________________ Date ______________