October 6th, 2013
4pm - 8pm
Wine Club members join us for our 6th annual Wiensfest celebration! We'll have a grape stomp, delicious German food, a traditional German band, and of course great wine & beer. This year we will be showcasing beer from our latest venture Wiens Brewing Company!
Come dressed in your traditional German outfit to take part in our costume contest. Of course authentic German recipes will be provided for your enjoyment as well.
Take a look last year's menu!
- Apple-wood bacon wrapped pork loin with bacon demi glace
- Grilled bratwurst with caramelized onions and Dijon mustard
- Herb crusted chicken with pan-jus
- Apple and cinnamon braised red cabbage
- Schwaebische eier-spaetzle-swabian egg-noodles
- Warm German potato salad
- Fall greens with shredded carrots, radishes, cucumber
- Cucumber wheels, heirloom tomatoes and red onions tossed in shallot- herb- vinaigrette
- Laugenbroetchen- pretzel rolls with butter
- Viennese apple strudel with vanilla bean infused whipped cream
This event is for Wine Club members and their guests only. To learn more about joining our Wine Club, click here.
Keep an eye on your Wine Club emails for ticket sales.
« Back to Events