World of Wine 2019 - Sold Out Online
Saturday, March 23, 2019
3 day advanced booking is required.
Price: $60.00 - $75.00
Duration: 3 hrs
Group Size: 1 - 0 Guests
Mix and Mingle with International Food and Wine Pairings! Adult (21+) Call 951-694-9892 for availability
Saturday, March 23rd - 7pm to 10pm
Globetrotters can mix and mingle during a fun tasting event of wine and food pairings. Each guest will be given a passport to travel through wine regions around the globe where we will be pouring 6 wines paired with internationally inspired foods. Instead of a seated dinner, guests will explore the different food/wine stations inside and mingle with other guests outside while serenaded by a Flamenco guitar artist.
On the Menu:
- 2017 Albariño (Portugal) paired with Bolinhos de Bacalhau with butter lettuce, sweet potato, jicama, and cucumber salad with a shallot-fennel dressing
- 2017 Aglianico (Greece) paired with beef cheek stifado, roasted tomato ceamy farro, Aleppo pepper glace, micro oregano
- 2017 Pinot Noir (France) paired with 12-hour slow braised greater Omaha short rib crepe, triple cream mushroom brie, berry sauce drizzle
- 2016 Tempranillo (Spain) paired with Tempranillo slow roasted lamb shoulder stew, smoked carrot and lamb bullion, queso Idiazabal, micro thyme embellish
- 2015 Reserve Zinfandel (USA) paired with roasted pork belly, baked bean medley, Brandt beef bacon, Zinfandel BBQ Jus
- 2016 Late Harvest Primitivo (Italy) paired with Bakery 1914 homemade dark chocolate cannoli
*All tickets will be held at will-call. ALL seating is unreserved/unassigned at outside tables. If you have questions or need additional information, please email Jamara at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds for cancellations will be given within 7 days of event. Adults Only (21+).